Find out how to create a new account if you want to transfer your child to a new school during the school year, or want to apply for free school meals or free childcare for two-year-olds.
To create a new account, you need to:
• fill in your details below, then click 'next' (items marked with an asterisk are mandatory fields)
• choose a secure password.
If you want your child to change schools during the school year, you will need to upload supporting evidence as follows:
• Section 9 of the application form, which has been completed by your child’s current headteacher.
• Your current year's council tax bill (to confirm your child's home address).
• Your current child benefit letter or child tax credit letter (to confirm you have parental responsibility).
Your application cannot be processed without these documents.
Choosing a secure password
You need to select at least eight characters, including one or more of each of the following:
• lowercase letters (a–z)
• uppercase letters (A–Z)
• numbers (0–9)
• special characters (e.g. £ $ % & * # @).
Your Password: Must be a minimum of 8 characters in length. Must contain at least one alphabetic character. Must contain a number. Must contain an uppercase character. Must contain a special character (! $ % ^ & * () ; : @ # ~). Cannot be the same as your Username.